3.04.2013
I seem to be forgetful when it comes to makeup. It's the last thing I remember to replace or clean out. A couple weeks ago I was tempted by this amazing mint eyeshadow. I swore that if I spent this money I didn't have in the first place, I would get around to going through all the makeup bags in my apartment.

Sadly, I admit that there was shadows, liners and glosses that have been hanging around since high school. You remember when it was cool to wear Wet 'n Wild? Sometime in college, I had found a chart in a Marie Claire issue which had all of the expiration dates of makeup. I couldn't find the original but after some digging I found the information and created this new chart.



Now what are you waiting for..grab your kaboodles, cosmetic kits and purses and start digging!

Helpful Links:
Beauty Product Expiration - Allure
Brush Comparison Chart & Cleaning - Benefit Cosmetics

hello...



I'm Lorelai and this is my blog filled with sewing, gluten free baking, green living and other random musings. Read on ...

The projects and life of a scatter-minded seamstress.

Loading...

detox my life

Powered by Blogger.

affiliates

Halloween Themed Welcome Box



Goodnight Macaroon | Shop the latest street fashion

Shop LuLu*s







eshakti, fall, autumn, plusfashion, colorblock dress, plus size dress, petite fashion, womens clothing, online shopping, plus apparel, bridesmaids dresses, fall2013, affordable clothing, dresses with pockets, custom clothing, customized apparel

Madison Reed Gluten Free Hair Care