2.20.2013

Okay, so maybe I missed the traditional Valentine's Day approach to February and went straight for St Patrick's Day (it's the Irish in me). I can't get enough of the mint colour! Spring can't come soon enough.

I shopped etsy for that adorable hummingbird ornament for a gift (looks even more darling in person). This month, I also took advantage of some promotions at the Macy's LancĂ´me counter and Zoya.com. I wish I had the Zoya polish when I did my review of mint polish. It definitely needs two coats but I love that this company does not add extra chemicals. I'd rather not put toxins on my body plus bonus for less of a headache causing oder.

Finally, Blowfish shoes has stolen my heart again. These wedges are my third pair of blowfish shoes and I have yet to find another brand that pairs style and comfort so well.

What are you obsessing over lately?




hello...



I'm Lorelai and this is my blog filled with sewing, gluten free baking, green living and other random musings. Read on ...

The projects and life of a scatter-minded seamstress.

Search

35mm challenge

Powered by Blogger.

affiliates

Halloween Themed Welcome Box



Goodnight Macaroon | Shop the latest street fashion

Shop LuLu*s







eshakti, fall, autumn, plusfashion, colorblock dress, plus size dress, petite fashion, womens clothing, online shopping, plus apparel, bridesmaids dresses, fall2013, affordable clothing, dresses with pockets, custom clothing, customized apparel

Madison Reed Gluten Free Hair Care