Monday, June 25, 2012

For probably about 5 years, I have been hoping to find the perfect mint colored nail polish.  It seemed to be near impossible to find.  Friends of mine had teals and robin's egg blues but nothing stood out as minty fresh.  Lucky for me, mint has had somewhat of a fashion color come back and now I have been given several mints to choose from.

  1. "Re-Fresh Mint" by China Glaze
  2. "Mint Apple" by SinfulColors Professional
  3. "Mermaid to Order" by Sephora (O.P.I.)
  4. "Aquadelic" by China Glaze
  5. "Blue Moon Lagoon" Laquer by O.P.I.
First off, how amazing are those names?  Some are a bit basic but others are just plain genius.  My personal favorite are the China Glaze colors.  They really pop.  "Re-Fresh Mint" is a little too light for me but definitely the most accurate mint shade.  "Mint Apple" just doesn't do it for me as it is the only one that needed two coats just to show up.  I didn't even use a second coat of the laquer.

What color polish are you rockin'?

hello...



I'm Lorelai and this is my blog filled with sewing, gluten free baking, green living and other random musings. Read on ...

The projects and life of a scatter-minded seamstress.

Loading...

detox my life

Powered by Blogger.

affiliates


Goodnight Macaroon | Shop the latest street fashion



Shop LuLu*s







eshakti, fall, autumn, plusfashion, colorblock dress, plus size dress, petite fashion, womens clothing, online shopping, plus apparel, bridesmaids dresses, fall2013, affordable clothing, dresses with pockets, custom clothing, customized apparel

City Lights 4-pc Welcome Box

The projects and life of a scattered-minded seamstress.

The projects and life of a scattered-minded seamstress.